Webinar: Union Wave in 2019 - Top 7 Important Facts to Know and Plan
There are so many questions and concerns now that Assembly Bill 2455 passed. What are you doing to prepare for July 1, 2019? The Unions are already reaching out to caregivers. Are you?
Renewal notices for your HCAs have already gone out. If they are due for renewal after July 1st, they are getting information about "Opting Out" of sharing their information to unions.
What you will learn:
1. A Brief History on Unions
2. The California Law on Unions accessing HCAs - Assembly Bill 2455
3. The Unionization process if your organization were to be approached.
4. Who can start the union process?
5. How to react (or not react) when approached by a union
6. Best practices to create an work culture where caregivers do not want a union
7. Why you need a Caregiver Recognition program
Learn more about our One Day Workshop in San Diego. One Day workshop includes many examples of what you can and can not say to your employees.
Who should attend?
We are certain this will be well worth your time and investment.
Thursday, May 23, 2019 12:00 - 1:00 pm$49 for single attendee - Discount for 2 or more from your organization.
Please join us!
Sincerely Your Trusted Advisors,Edwin and Kira
NO ENROLLEEs after 11:00 am on May 23rd
*** If this is your first webinar with us.... PLEASE READ the notice below for webinar connectivity.***
A log-in link will be emailed to you in advance of the webinar. The link will guide you to install Citrix (WebEx) Receiver onto your desktop, laptop, or other device in order to participate in the webinar. This is FREE. If you never have been on Citrix (WebEx) before, you will need to set up a FREE account ahead of time.
FREE Citrix to Participants!
After the webinar, you will receive a recording on the webinar for you to review. This is another great benefit setting up your FREE Citrix (WebEx) account.